Thursday, February 17, 2011

now i dont know what to do.

so, heres the thing,

i dont like people. people make me angry. especially the boy type. and the girl type. so ya everyone is pretty much suckin right now.
im just in a weird mood i guess
ya so i may or may not have had the BEST night of my life on saturday. but whatever. cause its like up and down with this kid. i think he doesnt know how retarded i am. cause hes kinda retarded. he should just come out and be like " look, i think i made it painfully obvious by my actions and words but just so you know... I. LIKE. YOU."

why cant he just say that? id have so much respect for a guy that would say that... grrr.... enough about this.

in other news, fellow bloggers, i....i....

crap. so i just realized that my life is really lame.

okie dokie. wanna know why i had the best night ever??! (merrie this is for you, because your the only one who is nice enough to listen to my weirdo life stories week after week and pretend like you give a s***)

there we were. me and him, him and me.. outside of olive garden (where i had just met his super cool friends btw.) he gets down on one knee and asks me to his senior prom! heck yes.
now for those of you who dont know me, i LOVE cliches. like seriously. its...sad, really. so this "proposal" was totally amazing to me. so yes. thats what happened.

 ill probably delete this post later cause it makes me sound like such a ditz. an emo ditz. which is weird.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha awww, I feel so honored! I GOT A SHOUT OUT!! Mmm, eat it suckas!! Hehehe;)

    Oh, and congrats with the little "proposal" That's very precious.:)

    ReplyDelete