Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bored Work Chronicles.

the great Gatsby is a dumb movie. Jay-Z didn't exist in the 20's. sorry.
the new flavor of monster, Ultra Red, is really good. I can literally feel my kidneys rejecting me. but I don't care. because its delicious.
the lost and found at a gas station is the most entertaining and worrisome thing in the world. several humans are driving around with dangerously exposed fuel tanks and bank accounts.
i probably shouldn't have access to free soda and candy. but on the bright side im pretty sure i invented the awesomest new drink flavors known to man. i invite you all to be on the lookout for "Dirty Dr. Lime-Nut Zero." it will be a thing.
this is the first time in my life im missing the pear trees in my backyard change colors. withdrawals.
the radio at work is stuck on an oldies station and everyday they play the same 13 songs. because only 13 songs stood the test of time, apparently.
so i know there are sacred things in the temple that people really aren't supposed to talk about...apparently the breakfast in the cafeteria is one of those things.. but i motion for that to be broadcasted far and wide. it is magical.
i asked my mom to send me any random food lying around the house, and the things she sent me made me homesick because i knew the exact location of every item. but also excited cause i got some of those super sweet fake Mormon potato pearl things and my roommates accept me now.
my sister is officially with son and i couldn't be more excited! literally. i have never been more happy for anything in my life, and that makes me feel terrible because there are 12 other children to whom i am an aunt and i wasn't nearly this excited for any of them to exist.
there's this part of a sidewalk down on like 400 north and it says "each day i miss you more" and it makes me sad everytime i see it and also i want desperately to know the story behind it. like when we die and all the sudden know the secrets to life, the mystery of Amelia Earhart, what Ultra Violet light looks like, and that piece of sidewalk's story are the things im looking forward to most.
when my phone was broken i used it as a pager, cause i could still hear when people called and texted i just couldn't do anything about it, and ive concluded that pagers must've really sucked.
alrighty. that is all.



1 comment: